Amelix School Tours are impressive all-singing all-dancing roadshows that we take on tour around schools in the UK.
Our creative team devise unique and credible tours that have a huge impact and leave a lasting message and memory.
What happens in the show?
The concept of our tours has been developed alongside psychologists to build a fun and vibrant road show structured around subliminal learning incorporating a variety of learning styles to communicate a message.
Youth engagement is key. We use specific messages which are relevant to the subject of the show, and through games, entertainment and visual devices these messages are learnt and enjoyed, with participation being a major factor.
How does it work?
There is no doubting that 11-18yr olds are a tough demographic to target, but our roadshow format makes the message credible and understandable and many of our clients have seen impressive results to campaigns when we have applied our School Tour methodology.
During all of our projects the students are not being reprimanded, preached to or patronised; they are being exposed to a message that is relevant to their lifestyle, in a way that is appropriate to them.
Amelix School Tours can be written to reach all year groups in a school and recent client research has shown they have an 85% better success rate for getting messages understood by year 9 & 10 students than traditional school visits.
What do you get?
As every tour is designed for each client nothing is off the shelf, so the work we do varies from project to project. However; your account manager will…
- Work with you in contacting all schools and organising roadshow times and dates.
- Provide full insurance and deal with the logistics.
- Write and produce the show and content, including material for the presentation – based on material provided.
- Provide a presenter, dancers, sound, light and imaging for the show.
- Arrange print and design material to hand out.
- Provide prizes for games or other merchandise to help support the message.
- Conduct post campaign research and analysis.
- Produce an evaluation pack and record of activity.
- Build sets for games and competitions when needed.
If you have any queries, require any further information, or would like to arrange a meeting with us please feel free to email email@example.com or call 01227 281 333 and one of our team will be happy to help.